Monday, November 8, 2010

Let It Snow...

 We had some nasty weather come through a few days ago... rain and wind (those are leaves flying everywhere).


And this is what we woke up to Saturday morning...


Yup, snow!



Looked really pretty, but fortunately didn't last long.



The majority of my counter top is now complete, we had to call back to Italy and order a few more pieces, but at least I can use it the way it is... And what is done looks great, we love it!


The kitchen sink and dishwasher are now in!!!  Yahoooo!


Another shot out the living room window...


It's been pretty cold, but the weather report says that we'll be in the high 60's all week!  I love it! 

All of our plumbing is done...finally!  We still have a few electrical bits and pieces to go and the cabinet guys are here even as I type to put in some doors and shelves...Looks like I'll be unpacking this afternoon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment