Sunday, May 26, 2013

Together Again!

Wow, it's been a really long time since my side of the family has been together!  Thanksgiving of 07 was the last time...too long! Well, almost everyone, my nephew Patrick is on a submarine in the Navy (carrying on the family tradition, 3rd generation Stanczyc) and is currently deployed.  Friday morning we headed up to Upton, Maine but first a stop in Kittery, Maine just across the New Hampshire border for lunch at Bob's clam hut.  Great seafood, and it was featured on Diners, Drive-ins & Dives.


This was yesterday, now I know this is Maine, but it is the end of May...  The high yesterday was around 44 degrees and raining.  Which is why we are all huddled around the grills!  From left to right that's my oldest brother Frank, my Dad, brother Mike, me and Stu.


We went to visit with Mom and Dad's neighbor and old friend Ellie, she's a ball of fire!


This is Ellie's log cabin.



Me and my Mom.



My sister-in-law Lori and Mom.


Me and Lori.


My brothers Frank and Mike (in the red), Dad, me and Mom. 


Wednesday is Mike and Lori's 25th wedding anniversary, so "let there be cake"!


The happy couple!


I can't believe how terrible the weather has been!  So much rain and cold, as a matter of fact when we got up this morning, it was snowing!!  All the rivers/lakes are really high.




Me and Mike.


Mom and Dad with three of my nephews (Mike and Lori's), from the left, Nick, Mike and Harry.




The weather was rotten, but we had a great time anyway! We leave tomorrow for two days in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. The weather is supposed to be sunny and in the 70's...we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment