Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Moving Day(s)

Well, the time has come...we are officially moved out of Casa Allen sul Vesuvio and have moved into the hotel on the Capodichino base.   It's perfect, basically a one bedroom apartment with a washer/dryer and wi-fi...it will do nicely for the next 7 days.  

Have you ever wondered what 80 lbs of cheese looks like??  Well... wonder no more!

We'll be eating Parmigiano for breakfast, lunch and dinner for the rest of our lives!  We are also bringing back lots of tomatoes and Greek olive oil.


And coffee, coffee, coffee for everyone!  I've gotten really, really good at making espresso!


There goes our stuff....see you in about 5 months (we hope)!!! 


Ciao guys, take good care of our things!


Our house...a mere shadow of it's former self.



We just have a few more things to take care of before we finally turn the house back over.


There's my pretty girl!


I'm really, really going to miss her, but she belongs here and will be well taken care of.


Our "Last Lunch" at the house.


Italian pizza and a Jamacian beer...


The side of the box says "the laughter, the beauty and the pizza".  I couldn't have said it any better myself!


Sophia Loren and an old Italian comedian Toto, on a pizza box... Gotta love it!


Padre Pio, pray for our shipment!

1 comment:

  1. I am going to miss my dear friends, more than anything in this world! :-( I love you Theresa and Stu....with all my heart. Angela.

    ReplyDelete