Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas!

We had a nice quiet Christmas Eve at home.  I'm not sure why, but Stu wasn't thrilled about the reindeer antlers...thank goodness for wine (otherwise, I probably wouldn't have gotten this picture)!



My folks came over for Christmas dinner and due to the weather ended up spending the night.  Here's a really poor shot of Dad and Stu enjoying a cigar on the front porch...let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!


The great room all decked out.


One of Stu's signature "out the window from the couch" shots.


We went for another walk in the woods this morning to check out the snow.  I'd say we have at least 5 inches on the ground and it's still coming down pretty hard right now.







All bundled up for a nice Wintery walk.


More snowy waterfall pictures...







The hill going back to the house from the waterfall.


Going up the driveway.



The house heading up the driveway...



  It's snow angel time!  Stu's up first...


Nice!


My turn...


Not too shabby!


Hmmmm... it seems my wing span is much bigger than Stu's...(I'm on the left)



We hope everyone had a great Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment