Friday, November 1, 2013

Stu's Big Adventure And My Leaf Peeping...

A couple of days ago, our friend Jerry took Stu out for a horseback ride.  I skipped out on this adventure, not being a horse person...


I wish I could tell you where they went, but neither one of us remember...



Jerry with his horse Thunder.




I love this picture, someone obviously spent some time here to gather and stack those rocks.






Stu sure did a great job with the pictures!


This is Stu's horse Jay.





It was such a beautiful sunny day, I took a drive on the Foothills Parkway, which is literally just down the road from us, as a matter of fact you can see our neighbors house from it.


Sometimes I forget that there are lots of people that save for a long time to vacation here for a week or just a few days... and this is my backyard.









No comments:

Post a Comment