Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Manual Labor

I must say, it's been quite some time since either Stu or I have done any manual labor...  and I'm not real sure I've missed it all that much!  Although it does feel good to get out and work the land... Our land!  We've been cutting trees and chipping them all week, here are some before and after shots. 

These two before shots were taken back in November

  

This area will be grass with some trees left.



 Our neighbor was nice enough to let us borrow his chipper, Stu's getting it ready to go.


Yesterday we cut and left piles of trees and branches all over...today is clean-up day!



There's my little woodsman!


 We got the word today that our excavator will be out "first thing in the morning"...Hopefully he means tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment