Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Progress Report

This was yesterday's progress

Dirt and gravel trucks ready to go...


This is the driveway entrance as it was.


They are adding soil to curve it so we can drive right in as we come up the street.


More "big boy toys"...


They added more gravel to the driveway, looks great!

Pouring the cement for the garage footers.


Stu's a great supervisor!  He's even got Danny and Tim (the excavators) playing in the cement!


The foundation coming right along.


We have had lots of rain this morning and are expecting thunder storms for the next few days.  Not sure how much we'll accomplish, but I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. Yes!!!! Can finally see the "house"! Happy birthday girl! Did you ever get the corks and the vanilla???? I hope so. Let me know...I sent them to the address on the little card you gave me. Miss you soooooooooooo much! Angela.

    ReplyDelete